Internet Use Policies
- Users must be registered borrowers with a library card.
- You may not use your own software programs on any library computer. This is to help prevent computer viruses that are common on public computers.
- Printing may be done at a cost of $0.15 per page or $0.25 for color copies. Copies will print in office and the librarian will get the copies for you.
- You may not change the configuration of the software or alter any files.
- Display of sexually explicit graphics is prohibited.
- Display of transmission of profuse, abusive, or threatening language is prohibited.
- Unauthorized copying of copyright-protected material is prohibited.
- Violating any local, state, or federal statute is prohibited.
- Damage or destruction of equipment due to willful misuse will result in legal action.
- Willful removal of any part of the computer will be considered theft and will result in legal action.
- Time of 30 minutes will be given to each user. Time may be extended if there are no other patrons waiting. MAXIMUM TIME 2 HOURS PER DAY.
- Parental permission is required for children 14 years old and younger.
- Policies may be amended as need arises.
- Our computers are in compliance with CIPA (Children's Internet Protection Act).
Amended: February 23, 1999
Amended: June 12, 2004